Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heath Entry #3: One Month Already

9-8-10

Trial Bay Goal & Fredo's Pies

Hello! This is Heath,the oldest of the youngest of the Fusco gang.

Along with Facebook and Email this is another way to communicate with me. This is my third online journal entry.


Today we (the gang,as I call us) went to the beach to do our Christmas photo shoot. When we got to the beach, it was COLD! Despite the cold weather, I had fun doing the photo shoot. I can't wait until Christmas when you can see the pics! Here are some camels on the beach though. They're random!!!

Lighthouse Beach Camel Rides

As you probably have heard we, the gang, will most likely be moving to Hamilton,New Zealand. :( I would rather stay in Port Macquarie.


Anyway I would love to keep in touch with everyone!


Facebook: Heath Fusco

Email: hcfusco@aol.com

Trial Bay Goal & Fredo's Pies

GOODBYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment